- Reporting of financials and key business metrics/variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Excel modelling for Pricing / Budgeting / Forecasting, etc.
- Review of Financial statements with the management for supporting decision making
- Competitor / Best-in-class / industry comparison and analysis for company growth
- Clientwise profitability analysis
- Review of Capital expenditure and company investments
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management requirements
In general, the person should be a self-starter, an individual contributor and a problem solver.
- MBA Finance / Strategy from a reputed business school
- 0-4 years of experience
- Good excel and presentation skills
- The role may require some amount of travel within the country.
- The company works 6 days a week
Salary and perks –
The salary will be depending on the level of experience.
The company gives enough freedom and flexibility to develop and create one’s own path to grow and flourish.