You will be a real sales hunter with the ability to deliver a compelling story to Business and Technical leaders at all levels, using your influence and skills in relationship building.
A big part of this role is communication. You’re going to be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders , so your passion and influencing skills will aid you when implementing your various projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of delivery of Medium-High complexity projects.
- Perform the relevant Project Management for each stage in the project lifecycle
- Participate in all project review meetings very attentively and try to capture/understand all the key information including clients’ feelings (both positive as well as negative).
- Review documents and manage identified risks and issues and escalate accordingly.
- Monitor the project resources and ensure that the resource plan matches the requirement to deliver the project on time and within the project budget
- Report on variances to the project plans, whether they concern Time, Cost or Quality measures and seek to resolve, or if resolution cannot be found then seek approval from the client for the project to proceed with revised, approved metrics.
- Produce weekly Project Reports using the templates determined by you and agreed by the CEO, ensuring all milestones are accurately set and reported against.
- Establishing a method/procedure to ensure that realistic project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained and that a project change control procedure is in place.
- Ensure projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and appropriate action is taken.
- Grow portfolio with the existing clients and Identify new business opportunities and conduct consultative sales calls to targeted customers.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- Provide strategic input for business development.
- Maintain fluency in current and emerging technologies, trends and products and take a lead role in creating content, case studies; domain expertise; hiring pitch, industry representation etc.
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be a trusted and valued partner of the client stakeholders and team.
Experience and Requirements:
- Strong relationship builder as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Collaborative, team player who can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in both traditional and agile methodologies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, driven with leadership qualities.
- Open to feedback and coaching.
- Dynamic presentation skills, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analysis, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and respect.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Experience of at least 5 years of recognised project management methodology, best practices and tools
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with an MBA
What is offered:
- Attractive salary package
- Free meal, insurance cover
- Stable, friendly and unique work environment, where anyone can make a tangible impact and an amazing team of colleagues
This position is initially for 6 months but there is a high probability that it will become permanent after 6 months.