You will be a strong brand ambassador, strengthening and protecting the employer brand and supporting TA projects where required. You will provide external talent data and insight to shape our future hiring strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source external candidates locally through many different sourcing methodologies.
- Recruit, research, interview, screen, and refer candidates for job openings.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Develop recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings
- Write job adverts
- Plan and implement a company recruitment strategy
- Develop company’s policy for talent assessment and interviewing
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the IT industry
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (combination of agency and in-house tech experience preferred).
- Experience in sourcing and closing candidates ranging from Junior/Fresher to Management positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to work independently
- Building Relations with values others’ views, ability to connect and relate to others at all levels with the organization
- Ability to assess a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at ColoredCow
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Excellent follow up skills
- Results oriented
- Adaptive Flexibility
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
What is offered:
- Attractive salary package
- Free meal, insurance cover
- Stable, friendly and unique work environment, where anyone can make a tangible impact and an amazing team of colleagues
This position is initially for 6 months but there is a high probability that it will become permanent after 6 months