Information we collect and receive
We may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data in a variety of ways:
Information you provide
- Your messages. To improve performance, perform content analysis, and deliver media messages more efficiently, we retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time. We reserve the right to contain the message history and your data. You can alter them at any time.
- Account information and billing details. You may add information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, and billing data indicated in Terms and Conditions.
- Customer support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically collected information
- Usage and log information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and connection information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers.
- Sales data. We collect information (including personal information) relating to you, including but not limited to business, financial and product information, and any information relating to your customer, including, but not limited to, order information, payment information, and account information. Please note that we (i) will only use such information for purpose of providing you our Services, (ii) will not communicate with your contacts directly or indirectly, provided however that ColoredCow may reach out to your contacts if the information is obtained from another source, such as from the contacts themselves, (iii) will only store such information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the Services to you to whom your data relates, (iv) will use industry-standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to, disclosure or use of such information.
How we use information
- To provide, update, maintain, and protect our Services, Websites, and business.
- As required by applicable laws, legal process, or regulations.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions.
- To develop and provide search, learning, and productivity tools and additional features.
- To send SMS and other communications.
- For billing, account management, and other administrative matters. ColoredCow may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
We will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and the Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Depending on the Services subscription, the Customer may be able to customise their retention settings and apply those customised settings at the workspace level, channel level, or other levels. The Customer may also apply different settings to messages, files, or other types of Customer Data. The deletion of Customer Data and other use of the Services by the Customer may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain associated Other Information.
How we share and disclose information
This section describes how ColoredCow may share and disclose Information. Customers determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information. We do not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- The Customer’s instructions. ColoredCow will solely share and disclose Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and the Customer’s use of Services functionality and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Customer access. Owners, administrators, Authorised Users, and other Customer representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify, or restrict access to Other Information. This may include, for example, your non-profit administrator may export logs of activities, or accessing or modifying your profile details.
- Third-Party service providers and partners. We may engage Third-Party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services or we may share business information to develop strategic partnerships with Third-Party Service providers to support our common customers.
- To comply with laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of ColoredCow or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With consent. ColoredCow may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services (or such greater age required in your country for you to be authorized to use our Services without parental approval). In addition to being of the minimum required age to use our Services under applicable law, if you are not old enough to have the authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to India and process it there.
Complaints or inquiry For data protection queries or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com