We are a performance-driven software development company and the business is continuing to grow year on year. We are therefore looking for an International Lead Generation Executive to support the business and the Sales department as we grow.
We quite literally want you to ‘lead’ us on!
The successful applicant will successfully showcase and deliver our service offering to future clients.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Lead Generation Specialist
- Contribute in developing the growth of ColoredCow in the international market and by finding new prospects, warming them up and transferring the qualified leads to the sales team to close the deal.
- Set up video/telephonic appointments with Sales and Leadership Teams of various prospective clients.
- Manage and nurture inbound leads from various mediums (calls, emails, technology, social media etc) to identify strong prospects worth pursuing.
- Generate outbound lead opportunities through social media, networking and proactive business development.
- Use initiative, experience and expertise, to convert inbound and outbound leads into sales opportunities by presenting our RoI based proposition, gathering key information around business needs, and securing more in-depth discussions or follow up meetings.
- Employ various methods and programs of lead generation such as email marketing, cold calling, and various others.
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate, and timely reports to the management.
- Work in collaboration with the team and take ownership of given tasks.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry by staying educated on the new international regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations, trends, etc
- Design marketing strategies using expert product knowledge to drive long-term success for our clients.
- Working towards agreed KPIs outlining outreach expectations.
Experience and Requirements:
- Proven selling skills from a similar environment, preferably in search marketing, digital marketing, technology, software, or IT.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant.
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette, with the ability to influence and confidently speak with senior executives and ask thought-provoking questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, approachable and outgoing, not unnerved by talking to strangers)
- Desire and willingness to get creative with outbound approaches.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with fellow team members.
- Ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Takes pride in all aspects of work.
Education: University degree or equivalent experience.
What is offered:
- Fixed salary+Attractive commission
- Reimbursement of any business related expenses (e.g. Phone bill, broadband cost, travel expense etc.)
- Stable, friendly and unique work environment, where anyone can make a tangible impact and an amazing team of colleagues