As a part of the Sales and Marketing team, you will grow partnerships and client base. You will develop the strategy, planning, execution, and operational excellence needed to ensure that we make the connections last. You will build impactful sales processes that introduce our clients to the innovation and values of ColoredCow which results in meaningful long-lasting connections.
In a nutshell, ColoredCow plays a pivotal role in enlivening meaningful ideas of organizations and empowering people through them. We design and develop digital products covering all aspects from idea conception through development. We are a group that people rely on for solving their diverse and challenging problems.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
- Understand the multiple domains of our services.
- Create and achieve your own targets for conversions and is versatile enough to plan alternate routes of action if the targets are not attained.
- Generate new and nurture existing collaborative, long-term business relationships with organizations and individual clients while providing appropriate support.
- Sales planning to ensure we deliver consistent achievement of targets through visibility and service levels.
- Engage customers to think about the possibilities of our services for their organizations and how we can help them build successful ventures.
- Building the sales funnel by generating leads via various 1:1 outreach activities while ensuring they lead to conversions and onboarding.
- Proactively look at creating opportunities for revenue generation by analyzing competition, evaluating opportunities with partners, lateral thinking, etc…
- Manage client’s accounts following up through email and phone for onboarding, contract negotiations, and proposals.
Do these Excite you?
These skills are not exhaustive, you might even be adding a few more to this as an ideal candidate. And cheers to you for that!
- Have 3-5 years of experience in sales partnerships and business development.
- Have certain technical depth and tenacity that enable you to drive ambiguous problems to a conclusion with an understanding of the social sector or be willing to grasp both.
- Demonstrate active listening skills, highly consultative, and solutions-oriented.
- A zealous networker with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and inclination towards the social sector and what ColoredCow services can offer them.
The Right Environment for You:
We believe in giving ample opportunities to captain your own ship in this growth-oriented organization. Our positive and inclusive work culture and a non-hierarchical team structure will allow as much room for growth as you dream.
Hence, rather than crunching tasks and marking checklists, you will be orchestrating an execution that wins hearts alongside intelligent and passionate people. We see a scope of creativity, experimentation, and personalization in being a sales executive. We just moved to the edge of our seats to hear you care for the same.
With our offices in Gurgaon, Tehri (Uttrakhand), and Dwarahat (Uttrakhand), you can have a great work-life balance by living and working from the hills or in a fast-paced city.
Recommended Reads for a Successful Career in Sales:
Work during the day and quench your thirst for knowledge in your leisure time.
- How to Make Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Secrets of Closing the Sale – Zig Ziglar
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes
- To Sell Is Human – Daniel H. Pink
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
According to industry standards.
Join ColoredCow and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Kindly fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Stand out in your job application by following this guide.