In a nutshell, ColoredCow plays a pivotal role in actualizing meaningful ideas of organizations and empowering people through them. We design and develop digital products, covering all aspects from idea conception through development. We are a team that people rely on for solving their diverse and challenging tech problems.
As we evolve and grow, we are keen to find interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and diversity of thought to their work, and we need your help to achieve this.
Our philosophy is:
Great People -> Great Work + Great Life -> Great Relationships -> Great Business
- Great People – ColoredCow is known for its innovative tech solutions, achievable only through the efforts of the great people on our team and by providing programs to help them thrive.
- Great Work + Great Life – We nurture a culture where we work we work on purposeful projects while prioritizing our personal lives and well-being equally.
With our offices in Gurgaon, Tehri, Dwarahat, and Ranchi, you can have a great work-life balance by living and working from the hills or in a fast-paced city.
- Great Relationships – Fulfilling work and satisfied team members build and nurture good relationships and networks, leading to trust. And people want to work with those whom they can trust.
- Great Business – With trust and impactful work, business grows and we climb the ladder to success.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities as part of People Operations:
- Strategize, support growth, and build innovative staff development programs and talent pipelines.
- Embody and understand ColoredCow’s culture and values and communicate the same to the world.
- Partner with all levels of leadership at the organization to drive continuous improvement and development.
- Build, evaluate, and nurture all the human touchpoints – be it our relationship with universities, clients, partners, candidates, or different communities; hereby forming long-lasting relationships.
- Create, steer, and evolve talent acquisition strategy that anticipates business needs, grows in scale and efficiency, and ensures candidate representation.
- Maintain good employee relations and engage in change management.
- Assist team members with the full-cycle recruitment and onboarding process.
Do these represent you?
- Effective verbal and written communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Paying attention to the accuracy of highly detailed information and the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information.
- Comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics.
- Interest and skill in behavioral and social psychology
- Believe that at the core of a good organization, there are always great people.
These skills are not exhaustive; you might even be adding a few more to this as an ideal candidate. And cheers to you for that!
The Right Environment for you:
We believe in giving ample opportunities to captain your ship in this growth-oriented organization. Our positive and inclusive work culture and non-hierarchical team structure will allow as much room for growth as you dream.
Recommended Reads for a Successful People operations Career:
Work during the day and quench your thirst for knowledge in your leisure time.
- Work Rules, by Laszlo Bock
- Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh
- Punished by Rewards, by Alfie Kohn
- Peopleware, by Timothy Lister and Tom DeMarco
- The Little Book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking
We don’t believe that age or years of experience are prerequisites to doing great work.
Hence, if you are,
We have insights and experience to propel you on your journey. We also have programs for you to experiment with and find your calling in this field.
If you already have up to 2 years of experience, then we would love for you to contribute to the growth and learning of ColoredCow from the start.
According to industry standards.
Join ColoredCow and help us leave the world better than how we found it.
Kindly fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Stand out in your job application by following this guide.