In a nutshell, ColoredCow plays a pivotal role in enlivening meaningful ideas of organizations and empowering people through them. We design and develop digital products covering all aspects from idea conception through development. We are a group that people rely on for solving their diverse and challenging tech problems. As we are evolving and growing, we are keen to find interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to their work and we need your help to achieve this.
Our philosophy is-
Great People -> Great Work + Great Life -> Great Relationships -> Great Business
- Great People – We are known for our innovative tech solutions. We could only achieve this through great people in our team by providing the programs to help them thrive.
- Great Work + Great Life – We are nurturing a culture in which work on purposeful projects while equally prioritizing our personal lives and well-being. With our offices in Gurgaon, Tehri, and Dehradun, you can have a great work-life balance by living and working from the hills or in a fast-paced city.
- Great Relationships – Fulfilling work and satisfied team members build a nurture good relationships and network which leads to trust. And people want to work with those whom they can trust.
- Great Business – With trust and impactful work business grows and we climb the ladder to success.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities as an HR:
- Create, steer, and evolve talent acquisition strategy that anticipates business needs, grows in scale and efficiency and ensures candidate representation.
- Build, evaluate and nurture all the human touchpoints – be it our relationship with universities, clients, partners, candidates, or different communities; hereby forming long-lasting relationships.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting and onboarding process.
- Strategize and build innovative staff development programs and talent pipelines.
- Maintain good employee relations and engage in change management.
- Embody and understand ColoredCow’s culture and values and communicate about the same to the world.
Do these Excite you?
These skills are not exhaustive, you might even be adding a few more to this as an ideal candidate. And cheers to you for that!
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Attention to the accuracy of highly detailed information and the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information.
- Effective communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics.
- Believe that at the core of a good organization, there are always great people.
The Right Environment for you:
We believe in giving ample opportunities to captain your own ship in this growth-oriented organization. Our positive and inclusive work culture and a non-hierarchical team structure will allow as much room for growth as you dream.
Recommended Reads for a Successful HR Career:
Work during the day and quench your thirst for knowledge in your leisure time.
- Work Rules, by Laszlo Bock
- Delivering Happiness, by Tony Hsieh
- Punished by Rewards, by Alfie Kohn
- Peopleware, by Timothy Lister and Tom DeMarco
- The Little Book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking
We don’t believe in age, or years as the prerequisites to do great work. Hence if you are,
We have insights and experience to propel you on your journey. We also have programs for you to experiment with and find your calling in this field.
If you already have a great experience then we would love for you to contribute to the growth and learning from the start.
According to industry standards.
Join ColoredCow and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Kindly fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Stand out in your job application by following this guide.